As seen in our pool court pool!
This Solar Roller can be used on a variety of different pools!
- Round Abovegrounds
- Oval Abovegrounds
- Rectangular Ingrounds
- Oddly shaped ingrounds
- Ingrounds that cannot use traditional solar rollers
How does it work?
Although the above videos show a split cover, the Solar Roller® Cover Stick™ can be used as a single roller for lengths up to 18’!
What are the benefits of this method?
- Rolls cover easily in 15 seconds per side!
- Takes the hassle out of using your solar blanket!
- Can be easily hidden as it does not stay on your deck!
- Can be hung on the fence, up and out of the way!
- Can fit up to a 20x40ft pool and other oddly shaped pools!
- Light and compact!
- To cover the pool, just pull the roll open along the deck, and slide it in!
- Nothing on your deck, more space for FUN!
How easy is it to use?
Well, watch the following video! If this young boy can do it, you can too!
How do I install my Solar Roller® Cover Stick™? (PDF Document)
The Cover Stick™ is for you if you want your backyard clutter free and your pool nice and warm!