As seen in our pool court pool!
This Solar Roller can be used on a variety of different pools!
- Round Abovegrounds
- Oval Abovegrounds
- Rectangular Ingrounds
- Oddly shaped ingrounds
- Ingrounds that cannot use traditional solar rollers
How does it work?
Although the above videos show a split cover, the Solar Roller® Cover Stick™ can be used as a single roller for lengths up to 18’!
What are the benefits of this method?
- Rolls cover easily in 15 seconds per side!
- Takes the hassle out of using your solar blanket!
- Can be easily hidden as it does not stay on your deck!
- Can be hung on the fence, up and out of the way!
- Can fit up to a 20x40ft pool and other oddly shaped pools!
- Light and compact!
- To cover the pool, just pull the roll open along the deck, and slide it in!
- Nothing on your deck, more space for FUN!
How easy is it to use?
Well, watch the following video! If this young boy can do it, you can too!