EcoStar variable speed pump is the most efficient pump at any speed that can save you up 90% on energy costs over a single-speed pump. EcoStar matches pump flow to a pool’s needs, versus running at full power 100% of the time and is suitable for both new construction and the aftermarket.
Part # SP3400VSP
- Most efficient pump at any speed. Its super-efficient permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor and industry leading hydraulic design can save you up to 90% on your energy costs
- Service mode allows your service company to clean pools quicker
- Integrated controller is programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions that allow EcoStar to manage flow throughout the day
- May be eligible for rebate from your local power utility
- User interface can be repositioned or even removed and mounted on the wall for easier access
- In-ground pools of all types and sizes, pool/spa combinations
- Ideal for water features such as waterfalls and fountains
- Fully programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions
- For enhanced pool management, can be controlled by Hayward® or third party pool and spa control platforms, without the need for additional accessories
Variable-speed pool pumps are the ultimate way to save energy. TriStar VS variable speed pump is specifically designed to replace most high performance pumps installed today, providing incredible energy savings that result in an even faster return on investment compared to other oversized models.
Offering up to 70% energy cost savings over single-speed pool pump alternatives via an integrated variable-speed drive and totally-enclosed, permanent magnet motor, TriStar VS is an ideal pool upgrade for those looking to reduce energy use and save money.
Part # SP3202VSP
- Available with or without a Pump User Interface display (please note: the non-display version requires Pro-Logic)
- Designed to replace most full-rate high performance pumps up to 1.5 full-rate or 2.0 max-rate HP
- Can pay for itself faster than larger and more expensive variable-speed models
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible efficiency and reliability
- Integrated, programmable digital interface with a 24-hour programmable clock and up to 8 custom timer functions (SP3200VSP only)
- A second model (SP3200VSPND) connects directly to Hayward automation for even greater versatility
- 2″ x 2.5″ union connections make installation and servicing fast and easy
- Second base included to align TriStar VS with Pentair WhisperFlo for easy retrofit upgrades (SP3200VSP only)
Super Pump VS
Hayward’s best-selling Super Pump just got even better! The new variable-speed Super Pump VS takes efficiency to the next level with up to 80% energy cost savings over traditional single-speed pool pumps. Super Pump VS provides customizable speed, duration and priming time to match the needs of both aftermarket and new construction installations. Programmable timers and a totally-enclosed permanent magnet motor mean this pump meets the requirements of swimming pool efficiency standards.
Part # SP2602VSP
Super Pump VS 115
Now available in 115V! The new variable-speed Super Pump VS takes efficiency to the next level with up to 80% energy cost savings over traditional single-speed pool pumps. Super Pump VS 115 has been equipped with the same programmable interface as the Tristar VS or Ecostar – providing customizable speed, duration, weekly timeclock and priming time to match the needs of both aftermarket and new construction installations. A fantastic replacement pump for older installations requiring 115V only and 1.5” plumbing needs.
Part # SP26115VSP