K-STAR Pool and Spa Heaters
(All models are 1 Phase, 240 Volt)
Swimming any time is more fun when the water temperature is right. Your whole family will get more enjoyment and more use of your pool and spa with a K-STAR heater. Whether you want to extend your swimming season from earlier spring into the fall, or just want more comfortable pool temperatures all the time, or have your spa ready even in frigid winter weather, K-Star Electric Heaters can do it for you.
These heaters are sized according to litres of water in the pool. K Star electric heaters are not compatible with salt water applications.
- Up to 40,000L- K10 Model
- Up to 65,000L- K15 Model
- Titanium Models are available for pools where salt water is present (K10TT, K15TT)
Specifications and Electrical Requirements
|MODEL #||KW||VOLTS||AMPS||PRESSURE SWITCH||GFCI FUSE REQUIREMENTS*|
|K15||15||240||63||Yes||Refer to local electrical code|
A ground fault circuit interrupt (GFCI) is required only if the heater is less than 10′ (3m) from the water according to Canadian Electrical Code.*
- Pool/Spa models have tank pressure switches for added protection and are engineered for higher electrical surge.
- Dimensions (all models): OD 8″ 20 cm ID 6″ 15cm H 24″ 62 cm
Warranty is one full year from date of purchase to the original owner against any manufacturing defects. Water chemistry must be maintained within industry recommended standards to qualify. For Full Warranty Guidelines, Please refer to Owners Manual.
- Temperature Control
- Operating Indicator Light
- High limit manual control reset
- Leakage current collectors included
- Copper grounding lugs
- Stainless steel sheathed elements for longer life
- PVC impact- resistant tank
- Winterizing drain plug
- Keeps Temperatures constant up 104ºF (40ºC)
- This unit is to be hardwired and serviced by a licensed electrician
- Refer to owner’s manual for proper installation parameters and warranty criteria