43″W x 23″D x 75″H
- Finished in Wellington Hall on select hardwoods and veneers and features flat door panels with raised trim.
- This Hide-A-Bar™ cabinet stores up to 22 wine bottles, and provides a generous amount of room for liquor storage.
- An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses and tumblers.
- Glass mirrored back.
- THE HOWARD MILLER DIFFERENCES:
- Wooden stemware racks.
- Front locking doors. The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- Auto-On™ light switch turns the light on as the left cabinet door is opened, and off when closed.
- Two dovetail drawers for ample utensil storage with smooth running metal slides.
- A laminated lift-up shelf is located inside each of the two drawers for additional work surface area for mixing or prep.
- 180° door hinges. Full-length piano hinge allows doors to open wide for easy access to storage.
- A 3x power strip outlet is located on the main shelf for operating small appliances.
- Adjustable levelers under all corners.